“Please carry __ playing, I enjoy piano music,” she urged.
We had to fill __ many forms.
“When I grow __, I’m going to travel all over the world,” the little girl said.
“Don’t miss __ any important points,” our teacher told us.
He gave a talk __ the causes of dengue fever.
The mixture was composed __ sand and salt.
John is tired __ eating fried rice.
Mr. Michael is __. He’ll be back soon.
“Clean __ this mess, please,” said the lady.
The teacher gave __ all the report cards.
“The price of prawns has gone __ a lot. They cost so much these days,” Mrs. Ling said.
The boss is __ leave still.
She read the class a story __ a clever mouse deer.
She bought the flowers __ herself.
My brother is good __ languages.
The French army blew the bugle __ the start of the battle.
You’re running so fast. I can’t catch __ with you.
“Be careful with the gun. It can go __ ,” he warned.
The robbers tried to hold __ the bank.
He just wanted to be left __ peace but they kept trying to talk to him.
Prepositions MCQs all set
- Prepositions Set – 1 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 2 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 3 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 4 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 7 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 8 Multiple Choice Questions
We hope the given English Verbal Ability MCQs Questions for English Prepositions PDF Free Download will definitely yield fruitful results. If you have any queries related to English Prepositions Change MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you as soon as Possible.