My cousin lives _ my house.
The dog crawled _ the table with its tail _ its legs.
Ans: D.under; between
He got __ the bus when he reached Ann St.
The child was killed __ a stray bullet.
You might get hurt if you jumped _ from that height.
The train pulled _ the station and moved _ the tracks.
A.away of; on
B.out of; along
C.away from; onto
D.over from; towards
Ans: B.out of; along
We traveled to Lipoh __ bus.
We were shocked __ his words.
I was walking _ the street when two boys ran _ me.
Ans: B.down; past
As I was passing _ the house, I saw a man standing _ the gate.
Ans: A.by; at
Neo came to school __ Wendy’s car today.
I can’t mend this hole __ any cement.
The little boy climbed _ the wall and looked _ to see what was going on.
Ans: C.up; down
If you ever pass _ that area, remember to look at the statue.
She got __ the car and went into the house
Ans: D.out of
I decided to lay a trap __ my enemy.
Wearily she put her basket _ the pavement and leaned _ the lamp post.
Ans: D.on; against
She leaned her head _ the back of the sofa.
I sewed her dress __ my old sewing machine.
Maggie let her record book __ Shirley.
Prepositions MCQs all set
- Prepositions Set – 1 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 2 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 3 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 4 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 7 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prepositions Set – 8 Multiple Choice Questions
We hope the given English Verbal Ability MCQs Questions for English Prepositions PDF Free Download will definitely yield fruitful results. If you have any queries related to English Prepositions Change MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you as soon as Possible.