Find here the NCERT Book Important Multiple Choice Questions from Class 11 Accountancy book with Answers Pdf free download as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. Students also can take a free test of the Important Multiple Choice Questions of Class 11 Accountancy. Each question has four options followed by the right answer. These Important MCQ Questions are selected supported by the newest exam pattern as announced by CBSE.
Q1. In a table “Supplier”, there are fields called “Scode”, “Supplier Name”, “Supplier Address”. _____filed should be taken as
a Primary key for being unique.
a) Supplier Name
b) Supplier Address
Q2. A JPEG or an MP3 file will be stored undo_______ data type.
Q3. Base gives us _ options to start working with database.
Q4. The Table Wizard of Base software which consists of ready made tables divided into_______categories.
Q5. Tables like Photographs, Recipes, Plants etc are available under_______tables list.
Q6. Text[VARCHAR], Text (fix) [CHAR], Number [Numeric] are all kinds of _ types.
Q7. While defining each field, it is associated with _ terms.
Q8. Creating tables using __ view is more beneficial.
Q9. To designate a Primary key_______ click on the field o open a sub-menu.
Q10. Which item purpose is to organize the record data into categories?
Q11. Which content of statements once recorded cannot be changed by the individuals?
Q12. State few capabilities of MS Access.
The few capabilities of MS Access are. 1. It helps in storing data in an organized way 2. Supports various views of data and information 3. Provides data sharing and different user transaction processing.
Q13. Mention steps that are required to create a new database in Access.
The steps that are required to create a new database in Access are.
Fill in the blanks
Q14. A …………….. when appearing in another table, is known as ……………..
Primary key, Foreign key
Q15. A software using Database Management System without facility of ……………… is not complete.
Q16. Tables can be created by using any of the three methods, namely ……………, ……………… and ……………….
Datasheet View, Table Wizard, Design View
Q17. …………….. query does not involve use of any query functions to produce a summary of data.
Q18. When saved as ………………… the contents of reports cannot be modified by the user.
Q19. The purpose of ………….. is to organise the information of report into categories whereas …………… average information into numerical or alphabetical order.
Q20. …………….. clause is used to specify the field to display data or information.
MCQ Questions for Class 11 Accountancy: Financial Accounting
- Chapter1: Introduction to Accounting Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter2:Theory Base of Accounting Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter3: Recording of Transactions 1 Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter4: Recording of Transactions 2 Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter5: Bank Reconciliation Statement Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter6: Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter7: Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter8: Bills of Exchange Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter9: Financial Statements 1 Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter10: Financial Statements 2 Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter11: Accounts from Incomplete Records Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter12: Applications of Computers in Accounting Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter13: Computerised Accounting System Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter14: Structuring Database for Accounting Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter15: Accounting System Using Database Management System Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter16: Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisation Class 11 MCQ
Practicing NCERT Accountancy Important MCQs With Answers Pdf Class 11 is one of the best ways to prepare for the CBSE Class 11 board exam. There is no substitute for consistent practice whether one wants to understand a concept thoroughly or one wants to score better. If you have any queries regarding The Solid State CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Important MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop a comment below and we will get back to you soon.