Android TVs are getting more and more common these days. Many TVs available in the market run on Google’s operating system for TVs, Android TV. Android OS makes it easy to stream content directly on your TV instead of connecting a laptop or Firestick. But there must have been situations where you are unable to find the remote to your Android TV or the battery of the remote got exhausted and there’s no replacement battery available. In such situations, one option can be to use your smartphone as a remote for your Android TV.
Wondering how, below is the step-by-step process:
- Make sure that the Android TV and your smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download Android TV app on your smartphone.
- Open the Android TV app on your smartphone.
- Tap the name of your Android TV.
- Enter the Pin you see on your Android TV to pair it with your smartphone.
- Use the controls on the app to control your Android TV.
Thank You, Hope your Problem solve. If you have any queries regarding How to use your Android smartphone as smart TV remote, drop a comment below and we will get back to you soon.