Indian Post Office Recruitment declared the lakhs of applications for the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in state-wise. The contenders who were eligible for the Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 can apply by online process. The Indian Postal Circle GDS Results will be going to release soon. The GDS Results were released according to state wise. Contenders who want to apply for the Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment must pass 10th class were applied for the recruitment. The exam will be conducted as per the scheduled dates. Now, Aspirants were searching for the Indian Postal Circle GDS Results here we are giving the full details about the GDS Merit List and Indian Postal Circle GDS Result.
GDS Result 2021 – Post GDS Merit List – All States Selection list can be checked here. Get Indian Post GDS result 2021 from this page now. Clear information about GDS Result 2021 is given in our article below, please read it carefully. We know that all of you are waiting for the release of the result of this exam for a long time. Our article contains complete details about the release date of the result of this exam as well as the merit list. Stay connected with us for more information.
Highlights Of GDS Result 2021
The highlights of GDS Result 2021 are listed below:
- GDS Merit List is available on the official website in the form of a Provisional Merit List.
- Candidates who are selected provisionally will receive an SMS and they will also receive a letter via post.
- Once the documents are verified, he/she will be appointed as a BPM or ABPM/Dak Sevak under Indian Post.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list according to the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the GDS scorecard have to apply with marks only.
- In case any candidate applies with grades then his/her application will be rejected.
GDS Result 2021
This exam is conducted by the Indian Postal Circle and the full name of this post is Gramin Dak Sevak. For this post, more than 25000 post vacancies have been released in India. A large number of candidates had applied for this exam and also appeared for the exam, now all the candidates are waiting for the result to be released. Clear information regarding this will be available to you soon.
This Bharti is conducted every year twice a year and a large number of candidates are recruited. You will be recruited on this post only on the basis of your merit. For this post, you are required to appear on the merit list, and after that document verification, you will be admitted only after passing these tests. For more information, if you want, you can also check by visiting the online portal.
Indian Postal circle GDS Result 2021
|Organization name||Indian Postal Circle|
|Post name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job location||All over India|
|Result date||Release soon|
GDS Merit List 2021
Only those candidates will be admitted to the post of GDS, whose name will be given in the merit list. To get into the merit list, you have to pass the written exam with good marks, because on the basis of that merit list will be prepared. Merit lists are prepared to keep in mind the cut off marks. The cut off marks are released separately for all the categories. Information about this will be available to you soon.
Merit list is released shortly after the result and only those candidates whose name is mentioned in the merit list are called for document verification. We hope that whoever is qualified for this post, only they should be recruited on this post because the work of the postman is very honest, in this many people have to deliver important documents, government notices, etc.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021 State wise
GDS Vacancy 2021 – All States
Different vacancies have been issued for this post in all the states, about which complete information is given in our article. Read the table given below carefully, which are as follows:-
|Jammu and Kashmir||442|
Details Mentioned On GDS Result 2021
The following details are mentioned on the India Post GDS 2021 Result:
- Notification No.
- Recruitment Cycle
- Date of release of result
- Division of the concerned postal circle
- Head Office (HO) Name
- SO- Sub-Office name
- Branch Office (BO) name
- Category of the candidate
- Number of the post
- Registration no.
- Name of the selected candidates
- Registration no. of the candidate
- Name of the post
- No. of the candidates
- Marks percentage of selected candidates
How to download GDS Result 2021 Merit List PDF?
- Visit the India Post Office website Link – https://appost.in/gdsonline
- Check the “Results Released” Section.
- Click on AP Postal (2296 Posts) Result 2021 Link.
- The AP GDS Merit List 2021 will appear.
- Check your registration number in the selected candidate’s list.
- If the registration number is available that means you are shortlisted for the vacancy.
- You can download AP GDS Results 2021 PDF for future references.
List Of Documents To Be Carried For GDS Document Verification
The documents to be carried for GDS Document Verification are listed below:
- 10th/SSC/SSLC Original Marks Memo
- Caste or Community Certificate (If Applicable)
- 60 days Computer knowledge Trained Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If Applicable)
GDS Recruitment 2021 – Salary/ TRCA
Finally, appointed candidates are provided-
- Minimum TRCA for Four Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab- Rs.10000/
- Minimum TRCA for Five hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab- Rs.12000/-
If you want to ask anything about GDS Result 2021, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section, we will reply to you soon. Add our website to bookmark for the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will know the that result of respective portal circle is announced?
You have to stay in touch with the official GDS engagement portal. The result will be posted on this portal only. Hence, you can check it from there.
Will I receive any GDS scorecard?
No, you separate marks memo will be send to any candidate. The marks percentage of each selected candidate will be mentioned on the online result sheet. However, a physical intimation will be sent to only to the selected candidates after few days of the declaration of result.
What is the next procedure after the announcement of GDS result?
After the declaration of GDS result selected candidates have to attend the document verification round.
What credentials are required to check the result?
The result will be provided in the form of a pdf file which can be downloaded easily by clicking on the respective result link. You will not require any login detail to access the GDS result online.
When will they call me for GDS Document Verification?
Once the GDS provisional results are out, the officials will notify the candidates regarding their selection and the Document Verification date via SMS/Post
My name is not there in the GDS Result. How is the GDS Merit List prepared?
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list according to the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved boards converted as a percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for the selection.
Which credentials are required to check the GDS Result?
There is no need to log in using the credentials to check the GDS result. The result PDF link is directly available as PDF on the official website. Candidates will have to click on the result link and the GDS Merit List/ Selection List will open.