Are you guys looking for Computer science Engineering MCQ Questions with Answers PDF Free Download as per Computer science Engineering new exam pattern? You came to the right page. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the Subjects. Students also can take a free test of the Multiple Choice Questions of Computer science Engineering. Each question has four options followed by the right answer. These Computer science Engineering MCQ Questions are selected supported by the newest exam pattern.
Q1. Which utility is an all-purpose tool for troubleshooting TCP/IP problems?
Answer: (C) PING
Q2. Which of the following device is used with an X.25 network to provide service to asynchronous terminals?
(D) Packet assembler/disassemble
Answer: (D) Packet assembler/disassemble
Q3. Which of the following communications modes support two-way traffic but in only one direction of a time?
(C) Three-quarters duplex
(D) None of the above
Answer: (B) Half-duplex
Q4. With an IP address starting at 200, you currently have 10 subnets. What subnet mask should you use to maximize the number of available hosts?
Answer: (C) 240
Q5. Which transmission mode is used for data communication along telephone lines?
Answer: (B) Serial
Q6. If you get both local and remote echoes, every character you type will appear on the screen
(C) Three times
Answer: (B) Twice
Q7. What device separates a single network into two segments but lets the two segments appear as one to higher protocols?
Answer: (B) Bridge
Q8. ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol) is
(A) A TCP/IP protocol used to dynamically bind a high level IP Address to a low-level physical hardware address
(B) A TCP/IP high level protocol for transferring files from one machine to another
(C) A protocol used to monitor computers
(D) A protocol that handles error and control messages
Answer:(D) A protocol that handles error and control messages
Q9. Which of the following is not a disadvantage of wireless LAN?
(A) Slower data transmission
(B) Higher error rate
(C) Interference of transmissions from different computers
(D) All of the above
Answer: (D) All of the above
Q10. The packets switching concept was first proposed
(A) In the late 1980s for the Defense Ministry of US
(B) In the early 1960s for military communication systems, mainly to handle speech
(C) In the late 1950s for Defense Ministry of US
(D) All of the above
Answer: (B) In the early 1960s for military communication systems, mainly to handle speech
Q11. What is the name of the device that converts computer output into a form that can be transmitted over a telephone line?
Answer: (B) Modem
Q12. When UPC is used, the price of the item is located
(A) On the item
(B) On the item and on the shelf
(C) In computer storage
(D) On the shelf and in computer storage
Answer: (D) On the shelf and in computer storage
Q13. If communication software can be called the “traffic cop” of a micro communication system, then what should the modem be called?
Q14. Which of the following statement is correct?
(A) Satellite transponders contain a receiver and transmitter designed to relay microwave transmissions from one point on earth to another
(B) Satellite transponders contain a device that echo’s the radiation without change from one point on earth to another
(C) Satellite transponder contains devices that transform the message sent from one location on earth to a different code for transmission to another location
(D) Satellite transponders use lower frequency reception of radiation from earth stations and higher frequency for transmission to earth stations
Answer: (A) Satellite transponders contain a receiver and transmitter designed to relay microwave transmissions from one point on earth to another
Q15. Which of the following performs modulation and demodulation?
(A) Fiber optic
(C) Coaxial cable
Answer: (D) Modem
Networking MCQ – All Set
- Networking Exam Preparation Questions and Answers – Set 01
- What is Network and Internet Questions and Answers – Set 02
- Uses of Computer Network MCQ Test – Set 03
- Types of Computer Networks Objective Questions – Set 04
- Online Test Characteristics of Computer Network – Set 05
- Networking Computer Science Basic Questions – Set 06
- Networking Engineering Interview Questions – Set 07
- Computer Networking Quiz Questions & Answers – Set 08
- Networking Exam Preparation Online Test – Set 09
- Multiple Choice Test Networking – Set 10
- Networking Computer Science Questions and Answers – Set 11
- Computer Science Engineering Networking MCQ – Set 12
- Computer Networking Interview Guide – Set 13
- Computer Science Networking Jobs Questions – Set 14
- Computer Science Networking MCQs – Set 15
- Computer Science Networking Questions – Set 16
- Computer Science Networking Degree Questions – Set 17
- Computer Science Networking and Internet Architecture – Set 18
- Computer Science and Networking Questions & Answers – Set 19
- Computer Science Networking Basics MCQs – Set 20
- Computer Science Computer Networking Questions – Set 21
- Networking in Computer Science Engineering MCQs – Set 22
- Networking for Computer Science pdf – Set 23
- Networking Computer Science Skills Questions – Set 24
- Computer Science with Networking Test – Set 25
- Fields in Computer Science Networking Practice Test – Set 26
- Computer Science Networking Guide – Set 27
- Gate Computer Science Networking Test – Set 28
- Computer Networking Multiple Choice Questions Set – 29
We hope the given computer science Engineering on Networking MCQ Questions with Answers will definitely yield fruitful results. Hope you got enough ideas on the MCQs on Networking. If you have any queries related to computer science Engineering on Networking MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you as soon as possible.