Are you guys looking for Computer science Engineering MCQ Questions with Answers PDF Free Download as per Computer science Engineering new exam pattern? You came to the right page. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the Subjects. Students also can take a free test of the Multiple Choice Questions of Computer science Engineering. Each question has four options followed by the right answer. These Computer science Engineering MCQ Questions are selected supported by the newest exam pattern.
Q1. The IEEE 802 project of the 1980s involved further defining the lower two layers of the OSI model. A number of standards were agreed upon during that time. Which of the following is the standard for Ethernet?
Answer: (B) 802.3
Q2. If the client receives an address from a DHCP server, what is the only information available in the Network Properties dialog box?
(A) The IP address
(B) The subnet address
(C) That the client is receiving its address from DHCP
(D) The default gateway
Answer: (C) That the client is receiving its address from DHCP
Q3. ASK, PSK, FSK, and QAM are examples of _ encoding.
Answer: (B) Digital-to-analog
Q4. Which of the following statement is correct?
(A) Satellite transponders use a higher frequency for reception of radiation from earth stations and lower frequency for transmission to earth stations
(B) Satellite transponders contain a device that echos the radiation without change from one point on earth to another
(C) Satellite transponder contain devices that transform the message sent from one location on earth to a different code for transmission to another location
(D) Satellite transponders us lower frequency reception of radiation from earth stations and higher frequency for transmission to earth stations
Answer: (A) Satellite transponders use a higher frequency for reception of radiation from earth stations and lower frequency for transmission to earth stations
Q5. What frequency range is used for TV transmission and low power microwave applications?
(A) Very Low Frequency : 3 kHz to 30 kHz
(B) Medium Frequency : 300 kHz to 3 MHz
(C) Ultra High Frequency : 300 MHz to 3000 MHz
(D) Super High Frequency : 3000 MHz to 30000 MHz
Answer: (C) Ultra High Frequency : 300 MHz to 3000 MHz
Q6. Contention is
(A) One or more conductors that serve as a common connection for a related group of devices
(B) A continuous frequency capable of being modulated or impressed with a second signal
(C) The condition when two or more stations attempt to use the same channel at the same time
(D) A collection of interconnected functional units that provides a data communications service among stations attached to the network
Answer: (C) The condition when two or more stations attempt to use the same channel at the same time
Q7. How many bits internet address is assigned to each host on a TCP/IP internet which is used in all communications with the host?
(A) 16 – bits
(B) 32 – bits
(C) 48 – bits
(D) 64 – bits
Answer: (B) 32 – bits
Q8. Your company has a LAN in its downtown office and has now set up a LAN in the manufacturing plant in the suburbs. To enable everyone to share data and resources between the two LANs, what type of device(s) are needed to connect them? Choose the most correct answer.
Answer: (D) Router
Q9. Which of the following does not allow multiple users or devices to share one communications line?
Answer: (A) Double-plexer
Q10. In CRC there is no error if the remainder at the receiver is _.
(A) Equal to the remainder at the sender
(D) The quotient at the sender
Answer: (B) Zero
Q11. Interconnected networks need communication processors such as switches, routers, hubs, and gateways. Select the best fit for answer:
(C) Open Systems
(D) Internetwork processor
Answer:(D) Internetwork processor
Q12. How can you see the address of the DHCP server from which a client received its IP address?
(A) By using Advanced Properties of TCP/IP
(B) By using IPCONFIG/ALL
(C) By using DHCPINFO
(D) By pinging DHCP
Answer: (B) By using IPCONFIG/ALL
Q13. Which of the following statement is correct?
(A) A spin stabilized satellite used solar cells mounted on a cylinder body that continuously rotates so that 40 a time and it also uses gyroscopic action of a spinning satellite to maintain its orientation towards the earth and the sun.
(B) A spin stabilized satellite uses solar panels whose cells are continually oriented toward the sun
(C) Satellite transponders use lower frequency reception of radiation from earth stations and higher frequency for transmission to earth stations.
(D) Satellite transponders use a single frequency for reception and transmission from one point on earth to another.
Answer: (A) A spin stabilized satellite used solar cells mounted on a cylinder body that continuously rotates so that 40 a time and it also uses gyroscopic action of a spinning satellite to maintain its orientation towards the earth and the sun.
Q14. The transport layer protocol is connectionless.
Answer: (D) UDP
Q15. What protocol is used between E-Mail servers?
Answer: (B) SMTP
Networking MCQ – All Set
- Networking Exam Preparation Questions and Answers – Set 01
- What is Network and Internet Questions and Answers – Set 02
- Uses of Computer Network MCQ Test – Set 03
- Types of Computer Networks Objective Questions – Set 04
- Online Test Characteristics of Computer Network – Set 05
- Networking Computer Science Basic Questions – Set 06
- Networking Engineering Interview Questions – Set 07
- Computer Networking Quiz Questions & Answers – Set 08
- Networking Exam Preparation Online Test – Set 09
- Multiple Choice Test Networking – Set 10
- Networking Computer Science Questions and Answers – Set 11
- Computer Science Engineering Networking MCQ – Set 12
- Computer Networking Interview Guide – Set 13
- Computer Science Networking Jobs Questions – Set 14
- Computer Science Networking MCQs – Set 15
- Computer Science Networking Questions – Set 16
- Computer Science Networking Degree Questions – Set 17
- Computer Science Networking and Internet Architecture – Set 18
- Computer Science and Networking Questions & Answers – Set 19
- Computer Science Networking Basics MCQs – Set 20
- Computer Science Computer Networking Questions – Set 21
- Networking in Computer Science Engineering MCQs – Set 22
- Networking for Computer Science pdf – Set 23
- Networking Computer Science Skills Questions – Set 24
- Computer Science with Networking Test – Set 25
- Fields in Computer Science Networking Practice Test – Set 26
- Computer Science Networking Guide – Set 27
- Gate Computer Science Networking Test – Set 28
- Computer Networking Multiple Choice Questions Set – 29
We hope the given computer science Engineering on Networking MCQ Questions with Answers will definitely yield fruitful results. Hope you got enough ideas on the MCQs on Networking. If you have any queries related to computer science Engineering on Networking MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you as soon as possible.